Shuffle for fans
Chatbot

The Shameless Mom Academy

Kids-and-family • Health-and-fitness

Sara Dean launched the Shameless Mom Academy to help moms lead more positive, powerful and purposeful lives #everydamnday. Sara is an award winning fitness professional, author, speaker, and leadership & transformation coach who spent the last 18+ years serving moms in the fields of business,Read more

Popular episodes

Ep 616: Why Moms Need More Mentorship

Jan 17 • 38:57

It’s not ok....

Ep 615: Sandra Etherington: How To Better Support Your Child Based On Their Innate Personality Type

Jan 12 • 01:00:12

Sandra is a mom of a 6 year old and an 8 year old. She is the owner of Family Personalities and the co-host of the Family Personalities podcast, a show that brings personality type models into parenting. If this conversation fascinates you as much as it does me, definitely go subscribe to her show! Sandra uses her experience and training in Myers-Briggs personality type, t...

614: 3 Ways The Messages You’re Carrying From Childhood Are Holding You Back

Jan 10 • 36:49

It is highly likely there are some messages you have internalized from your childhood that still have a stronghold on you. These may have been explicit messages shared by friends and family members or maybe quiet, subtle, more insidious messages that became a part of who you are without you even realizing it. ...

613: Eliza Reynolds: How To Do Your Own Inner Teen Work In Order To Show Up For Your Teen Girl(s)

Jan 5 • 01:02:42

Eliza Reynolds is a best-selling author, speaker, and professional big sibling who keeps it real. She’s spent the last 15 years creating space for preteen and teen girls to be their authentic selves, and now offers online mentorship programs teaching emotional intelligence, embodiment, body literacy, and more for big-hearted preteen and teen girls who are tired of faking i...

612: Little Steps That Build Big Courage in 2022

Jan 3 • 31:58

Happy 2022! As you take your first steps into this new year, I want to invite you to NOT leap into 18 resolutions that only last for 18 days. Instead, I’m going to offer you a more simple and more enjoyable alternative that will allow you to actually get what you want out of 2022 without complete overwhelm and massive risk of failure. ...

611: Joree Rose: The Power Of Recognizing Transgenerational Patterns and Trauma

Dec 29 • 01:02:39

Joree Rose, MA, LMFT, is a licensed marriage and family therapist, mindfulness and meditation teacher, coach, author, speaker, and she also leads mindfulness retreats around the world. Joree has helped thousands of people to live happier and more fulfilling lives through living with greater awareness and compassion, allowing them to decrease their stress, anxiety and shed ...

611: Joree Rose: The Power Of Recognizing Transgenerational Patterns and Trauma

Dec 29 • 57:47

Joree Rose, MA, LMFT, is a licensed marriage and family therapist, mindfulness and meditation teacher, coach, author, speaker, and she also leads mindfulness retreats around the world. Joree has helped thousands of people to live happier and more fulfilling lives through living with greater awareness and compassion, allowing them to decrease their stress, anxiety and shed ...

610: Why Your Identity Outside Of Motherhood Matters So Much

Dec 27 • 30:15

In those first few months after becoming a mom, you start to feel like all your other identities are being stripped away. 97% of your attention goes to this baby and the other 3% is spread across your past identities like partner, friend, employee, athlete, artist, free spirit, independent woman - where you feel like you’re only showing up as a shell of your former self in...

610: Why Your Identity Outside Of Motherhood Matters So Much

Dec 27 • 25:27

In those first few months after becoming a mom, you start to feel like all your other identities are being stripped away.  97% of your attention goes to this baby and the other 3% is spread across your past identities like partner, friend, employee, athlete, artist, free spirit, independent woman -  where you feel like you’re only showing up as a shell of your former self ...

609: Elizabeth Milovidov: How To Use Connected Conversations In Digital Parenting

Dec 22 • 56:40

Dr. Elizabeth Milovidov is a lawyer from California, a law professor in Paris, France, and a Digital Safety Consultant in Europe. Using her European/American focus on Internet, technology, and social media issues, she researches solutions to empower parents to guide their children in the digital age. She is the founder of DIGITALEM, a website, and community with resources ...

Check out similar podcasts

Serotonin Secrets
Pessoa Productions
Farm Small Farm Smart Daily
The Modern Grower Podcast Network
Margaritas & Donuts
Observer Pictures
Papo Torto
Half Deaf
TwitterBlogCareersPress KitCommunity GuidelinesTerms of ServicePrivacy Policy
© 2022 Akora Labs, Inc.